Disappearing text

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jul 31 16:56:01 EDT 2002

I haven't seen your problem but it seems odd that you can select a
paragraph. Is this just a long line that has wrapped? I think these list
fields work best with Don't wrap turned on, so that each clickable chunk
is on a separate line.

This may not be what you want, but it might be a good diagnostic test
for you.

Sarah