defaultFolder usage

Filippo Galimberti fgalimbe at FastWebnet.it
Mon Jul 22 06:39:01 EDT 2002

Regarding my question on "defaultFolder" usage with the "ask file" and
"answer file" commands, I got a confirmation from Revolution support that
"defaultFolder" doens't work with these commends, not it is expected to
work with them in future releases. On contrary it works with other file
manipulation commands and functions, like files(), folders(), create stack,
etc.
I wish to thank all people that replayed to my original question.
Kind regards
Filippo Galimberti