Announcement: libColor v0.2

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jul 15 23:24:01 EDT 2002

Sorry for the quick releases but thanks to Sarah Reichelt I was able to to
include HSV format in the convert function.

The libColor_Convert function will now accept HSV as an option in the second
(convert to) parameter and a new optional third (convert from) parameter
accepts the same list of color reference types as (convert from) but is
really only needed for HSV because it is not possible to test the data to
tell if it is RGB or HSV.

Note that if the third parameter is not supplied then if there are three
items in the color reference is is assumed to be RGB.

If anyone else has any other RGB to color reference type conversion
functions they think should be included in the library then I'm happy to
please ;-)

You can download it and my other stuff from www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/

Cheers

Monte Goulding