Export to QT movie

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Fri Jul 5 14:18:01 EDT 2002

> Terry Vogelaar wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to capture what RunRev displays on screen in a QuickTime
>> movie? I'm planning to make a (kind of a) presentation using RR and
>> put it
>> on a SVCD or DVD. Video-data will not be used by the application; only
>> artwork, sound and text. If the sound brings up problems, it can be
>> handled
>> separately. Any suggestions? Maybe a prog that captures to QT anything
>> displayed on screen? Or maybe there is a build-in Revolutionary way
>> that I
>> am not aware of.
>
> Terry, have a look at Snapz Pro:
>
> http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzpro/
>

> Ted

While I love Snapz Pro, it would be very cool to be able to do this from
within RR.  It is a standard option on most presentation tools to out
put a slideshow, etc... to a QT movie.  To be able to offer that feature
in our apps would be very nice indeed.  I have expressed this before on
the MC side.  Maybe the RR guys can get this in.

-Mark