Print card

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jul 1 16:17:01 EDT 2002

Sorry, Yves, I thought the printing stack was already open. You can use
"open inv stack" to open a stack invisibly, and it will automatically get
the focus, as in:

open inv stack "printStack"
refShowPrintDialog false,true
print card 1
close stack "printStack"

Personally, I would lock messages before opening the printing stack and
unlock them afterwards, just so you don't have extra open/close stack
messages flying around (unless of course you depend on them).

Hope this helps,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com