Layer order

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jan 30 13:11:01 EST 2002

On 30/1/02 3:41 pm, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com> wrote:

>> Afterwards I have changed the order of the fields
>> Now whan I hit the Tab Key on the keyboard, the order of the flds on the
>> screen is not correct.
>> I've tried to change the layer number so that they are tabbed in the good
>> order but RR refuses the changes with a beep
>>
>> How can I proceed ?
>
> Are they grouped into separate groups? You might try from the message box:
>
> set the layer of fld "whatever" to 1 -- makes it first in tab order

If they are grouped in one group, you can start editing the group and use
the Align palette.  There is also a relayerGroupedControls feature, but as
that can be used to add and remove objects from groups I would go with
simple option of switching into the edit mode.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.