copy a image/binary file on a mac

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Jan 30 11:36:01 EST 2002

on 29/1/02 11:19 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto at jeanne at runrev.com wrote:

>> Now... where would I have found that information?  Has there been any real
>> release notes published for 1.1.1, or even 1.1?
>
> Well, yes, there's a fairly extensive release note for 1.1, right there in
> the Rev folder.

Jeanne,

I'm sorry, I typed ahead of myself. I did know really that there was an
excellent 1.1 release note, and I'd read and appreciated it.  Apparently my
fingers had forgotten that.  (It doesn't however mention the renameFile fix
- perhaps because that didn't appear until 1.1.1? - which was my point.)

Perhaps the release note for 1.1 is too good; setting the bar too high to
meet for a 1.1.1 update.  How about leaving that note as is, but including,
in each beta release, a separate file with a much more basic list of
changes?

Apologies.  Don't rest those fingers!

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866