Serial Ports and RR

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 17:08:01 EST 2002

Bill
No.
It is not actually a branded KeySpan (there were none in town) but
another which proves not to have OS X drivers, although I now have it
working in the Classic (9.2) environment. Still, I don't want to have to
build a Classic app just for this purpose.

Earlier today in this mail list Kevin promised OS X access to the serial
(USB) port - "we're working on it and it shouldn't be long..." so I
guess I'm holding my breath a bit. I have also e-mailed the manufacturer
of my converter to ask them for OS X drivers.

regards
David