Distribution build question

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Tue Jan 22 08:07:00 EST 2002

Following the distribution build, it appears as though only the single
standalone stack is different from one platform to the next. My other stacks
have all been modified from before the build, but each specific stack
appears to be the same after the build regardless of whether they are
destined for Mac, Windows, Linux, etc. Is this correct? Are they all
interchangeable (except for the standalone) after the build? (I'm not using
any special options on these stacks during the build process).

Thanks.
Richard Miller