copy a image

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Fri Jan 18 12:18:19 EST 2002

Bonjour Yves,

Hello,

I've read some messages in the user.list about copying.
I've tried to copy an image file (Jpeg) on a mac from a folder into
another folder

So I write :

put URL "file:"&tfilename into file NewfilePath
where

tfilename is the pathway to the existing image

newfilePath is the pathway to a file that doesn't exist yet but has to
be created to copy the image in itŠ

it doesn't work !
thanks for your help
-- Greetings.

Yves COPPE

try this:

put URL ("binfile:" & OldfilePath) into URL ("binfile:" & NewfilePath)

Note the syntax. The brackets are necessary for the URL command
to work properly. It needs 1 (one) string, so the 2 strings have to be
concatenated first.

Au revoir...

A votre service:-)
Klaus Major