geometry and multiple cards in a stack

Martin Baxter martin at atwork.bdx.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 06:55:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I'm learning revolution, so i daresay this is a dumb beginner question,

To test various things I made a 3 card stack, and set up geometry
management where appropriate for the objects on each card.
Although the current card responds correctly when I resize the stack, the
other cards don't know that anything has changed, and their objects still
retain the dimensions that relate to the previous stack size.
Is there a way to update the geometry of the other (or all) cards either
when the stack is resized, or when I next go to one of them ?

martin baxter

m a r t i n

martin baxter Cambridge UK