Multiple windows

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jan 6 22:33:00 EST 2002

I want to be able to open multiple copies of the same stack/window at the
same time. These will be palettes showing different charts and I can't tell
how many I will need at a time although I know the maximum number I would
need.

Firstly, can I open copies of the same window? Rev does this with multiple
script editor windows open at a time but can I do this through scripting?

If that doesn't work, I can probably create new stacks on the fly, but I
found that using the "create stack" command always gives a new mainStack
when I want a new subStack.

If none of these are possible, I guess I'll just have to create the maximum
number in advance but show or hide them according to demand, but this isn't
a very neat solution.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sarah