How to insert a button as a script library?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Jan 5 14:43:27 EST 2002

On 4/1/02 5:39 am, Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com> wrote:

> I noticed in RunRev there's  stack called revLibrary which has a bunch of
> buttons in it which are in fact each separate libraries. For instance there's
> a RevURL button which has in it all the URL scripts.
>
> My question is: How do I take an existing 'button script library' and insert
> into a stack as a 'repository' for specific handlers? This would make it easy
> to distribute modular code elements to others.
>
> thanks for any help on this,

The Distribution Builder will copy these libraries into your standalone
automatically.  If you want to create your own libraries, create a stack
somewhere (e.g. a plug-in) and use the insert script command to place that
set of handlers into the message hierarchy (either at the back or the
front).

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.