answer error problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Feb 27 10:31:01 EST 2002

I'd love to help, but I have a few questions:

1) When you say the "answer error", which do you mean - the answer dialog
box, or the error dialog box?

2) When you say you have to "click it twice", where are you clicking it?

3) If it is the error dialog box, can you post the code that is bringing up
the error?

4) On a Mac running what OS?

Thanks,

Ken Ray