use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #230 - 14 msgs

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Wed Feb 27 09:27:00 EST 2002

on 2/27/02 4:28 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Is there a way to create a button (say a back or forward button that moves
> between cards of a stack) and have that button show up on all the cards
> automagically?
>
> can I just set some property of the button to enable this?
>
> thanks
>
> -zac

Zac

Sounds like you want to make a background button like in HC.  Rev is
different and much nicer in many ways. Suggestion:  you might want to create
your whole navigation object set and make all of the objects part of the
grp.

Make the button(s) a grp
In the grp propeties panel go to the grp tab
enable the background behavior check box  ... done

Steve

Messimer Computing