Remain focused

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Sat Feb 23 01:12:01 EST 2002

Terry

I have not looked at any more advanced possibility in RR but many years
ago (I just looked it up) I solved a similar problem in HC thus:

on mouseLeave -- the field of interest
   global gDateSpot
   if target is me then put the selectedLine into gDateSpot
end mouseLeave

In my case I wanted a button click to insert today's date before the
paragraph containing the insertion point. You would presumably use the
selectedText or chunk. Note that my date button also captured the
insertion point  and reinstated it after putting the date at the start
of the paragraph.

regards
David