RR1.1 Animation Tutorial problem

Dave Ramsey designdb at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 00:30:01 EST 2002

Steve,

Thanks for the prompt response.  However, unless I'm doing something
different from what you're suggesting (imminently possible), that didn't
help.  It appears that clicking the reset button (with its line, via
subroutine, "set the location of Field "My Field" to -100,50") rewrites the
keyframes of the animation.  After clicking "Show Me!" and "Reset" a few
times, the animation seems to be busted, as the field doesn't seem to move
at all, even offscreen.

My impression may be wrong, but that's what seems to be happening.

Dave