tools and commands relating to the web

PERPHARMACEUTIC at aol.com PERPHARMACEUTIC at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 20:11:01 EST 2002

Hi Devin,

I visited your site (nice), you have a lot of valuable-related information
there; I will definitely be reviewing your lessons.  I am still puzzled over
how to create a browser field (for building a browser); all I can find on the
tools palette are standard text fields/boxes.

Or, are you saying that by using the htmlText function, that when you get a
URL address, a regular text field/box will display the actual web page, not
just the html code?

Also, what Rev command would be used in a browser to refresh; would just
repeating the get URL command accomplish this?

Thanks much

Steve
perpharmaceutic at aol.com