Window positions

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Thu Feb 21 06:50:01 EST 2002

In the runtime mode (i.e. when starting up and running with a standalone
stack and associated stacks), will Rev automatically update and save the
topleft position of stacks under Windows, or must this be updated by script?
I thought saving was automatic.

We have users telling us they believe they are moving stacks to certain
positions on the screen, shutting them down, then re-opening them, only to
find they are not re-opening to the last location where they had left them.
I'd like to hear feedback on this behavior.

Thanks.

--
Richard Miller
The Wood Exchange.info