Rotatable fields?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Feb 10 05:20:01 EST 2002

on 2/9/02 5:16 PM, Shao Sean at shaosean at unitz.ca wrote:

> personally i'll probably work something out cause i'm also going to need
> foreign language support (whee.. writing a unicode parser will be fun)..
Indeed...actually, I think I just read something about that just recently,
so there may already be some examples for you, but I'm sifting through about
80 emails/day in addition to writing scripts, creating and manipulating
images and files, etc. I'm really sleepy at the moment. I'll hang on to the
deleted email file for a day and run a check on it tomorrow.

Best regards,
Ken N.