Employee Database Tutorial "broken" on OS X?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed Feb 6 20:28:34 EST 2002

At 12:17 AM -0800 2/5/2002, Dan Shafer wrote:
>First, there is a mongo button covering up the majority of the data
>entry fields. I can't for the life of me figure out what it is or why
>it's there but it sure makes the stack ugly and almost unusable.

It looks like there was a problem with the geometry management in that
stack - the button is supposed to be to the right of the name and job title
fields, but instead it was getting moved over when the template stack was
cloned. Oops.

>Second, there's no place for pictures.

The button is where the pictures go.

>Finally, if I have a few new employees defined and then I import from
>a text file, it clobbers all but the first employee I've added
>without so much as a by-your-leave or a confirmation dialog.

This was a bug in the import script. (It wasn't actually deleting the
records from the stack, just from the list.)

Thanks for the reports. These should be fixed in 1.1.1b2.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!