Pocket PC (WIndows CE, embedded XP)

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Feb 2 11:46:01 EST 2002

JohnRule at aol.com  wrote:

> Let's just get the Pocket PC (Windows CE, embedded XP) cpability out there. I
> would be willing to do everything manually by list of rules for now (i.e.
> can't use certain resources, restricted stack size, no file saving, no
> installer, etc.). They can make it nice and easy later...just make sure you
> have network (socket) capabilties.

I agree. Perhaps the only thing that may make it a little easier would be to
have the option to colorize illegal script items for a certain output
platform. If you are constructing for PocketPC, incompatible script lines
could become purple on issuing the colorize command, for instance. Other
than that I don¹t need to see any modifications to Rev¹s UI.
--
Troy
RPSystems