Pocket PC (WIndows CE, embedded XP)

JohnRule at aol.com JohnRule at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 08:59:01 EST 2002

  Let's just get the Pocket PC (Windows CE, embedded XP) cpability out there.
I would be willing to do everything manually by list of rules for now (i.e.
can't use certain resources, restricted stack size, no file saving, no
installer, etc.). They can make it nice and easy later...just make sure you
have network (socket) capabilties.

JR