Building a file

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Feb 1 03:56:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I've a stack :
  - main stack is the splash screen
  - many substacks with data and scripts

I'd like to build a stand alone or a file with this condition :

I want to make some upgrade and amelioration to my scripts later
without loosing my data. So I'd like my substacks are editable in RR.
I've tried to build my application but I don't find the trick.
When I look in the data folder, I don't find the substacks.

I add that I've changed the name of the data folder in the "build" stack.
Makes that any difference.
Which options must I check before building to get what I whish ?

Thanks.