place a group that is not on a card

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Dec 29 04:23:00 EST 2002

I just tested this in 1.1.1, and it worked. Exactly how are you trying
to place the group? If you're scripting using the message box, you need
to refer to it using the background keyword.

On Saturday, December 28, 2002, at 03:55 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I removed a group from all cards it was on.  I then tried to place it.
>  It didn't place.  I can see it in the place menu and other ways.
>
> Dar Scott

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any further
questions.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
Revolution Support
--
Geoff Canyon <geoff at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.