card not in path of placed group

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Dec 28 19:16:00 EST 2002

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or more confusion about groups and
backgrounds.

I placed a group on a card and turned off backgroundBehavior.  I don't
know whether turning that off has to do with this problem.

The original of the group has its card in its path.  The placed version
does not have its card in its path.

(It may be that at rare times it does, but I'm not sure.  The arrow keys
don't work after I click on this group whether on the original or the
new.  A reference to the owner of a group removed from all cards, using
"owner of me" in its script, causes an error.)

Is this normal behavior for a placed group?  I would think the card
should be in the path.

Dar Scott