Hide Groups not working

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sat Dec 21 15:46:01 EST 2002

I've got a bunch of links in my stack and I want to turn off the
underlining. For some reason, Hide Groups doesn't seem to work in this
stack. I've built a simple test stack and Hide Groups performs as
advertised (underlining of links disappears) but in my current stack, it
seems to have no effect. Anybody have any ideas?

Also, the TD states: "The hide groups command sets the showLinks property
to false."

What object does the showlinks property belong to? I can't find it in the
Transcript dictionary.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein