Sending attachments to the list

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Dec 20 14:17:00 EST 2002

> Subject: VS: Sending attachments to the list
> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:12:53 +0200
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Esa_Kivel=E4?= <Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi>

> One way is that get whole email in to some text editor and edit those parts
> where want to reply by hand and remove last parts away, then copy paste it in
> the email and send.
>
> That way I do ie. with long emails.
----------
Hmmm. I can do all that right in my emailer (OE). I use the digest version
of this list.

1) Select the entire message I to which I wish to respond, including the
message header, then hit Reply. Only that message shows up in the Re body.

2) I delete unnecessary parts of the header, copy the subject name and paste
it into the subject line.

3) Go through the message, answering each part I want as I go, typing break
lines between (because line wrapping sometimes goofs up color delineation).

4) If I want to skip something, I type the word (snip) to let others know
where I have cut out text.

5) Sign and Send.

Pretty simple. I try to do it this way every time. It works. Let me know if
I miss the subject line.

Best wishes for safe and happy holydays,
Ken N.