Keeping the hilitedLine of a scrolling list field

Alan Gayne alanIra9 at mac.com
Wed Dec 11 20:27:01 EST 2002

Hi Igor

you might want to try this:

on mouseUp -- in the list fld - fld "myList"
	put word 2 of the clickline into lineNum
	set the cHilitedLine of this card to lineNum
end mouseUp

on preOpenCard
	set the hilitedLines of fld "myList" to cHilitedLine of this card
end preOpenCard

I think that should do the trick since I have successfully used a
variation of this in a list dialog I've built

Let me know how you make out.

Alan