Create Image, Hide Image

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 10 15:08:01 EST 2002

Rob Cozens <rcozens at pon.net> wrote:

> Perhaps it's not supported in MC, but in the RunRev dev menu I can
> select "New Referenced Control", designate a gif file in a folder,
> and assign a specific id to the referenced image in its properties
> palette.  I assign that id as a button's icon, and it works just fine.

Yes, it works because you have assigned the ID of an image as an icon.
Icons require ID numbers. The referenced control is the image, not the
button icon.

Images can take referenced files as content. However, you can't assign a
file reference as an icon. For example, this won't work:

   set the icon of btn 1 to "/myDisk/folder/icon.jpg"
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com