why won't my videoclip play?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 05:29:01 EST 2002

>On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:50:19 -0600 "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
>
>Graham,
>
>What you should do is:

[then - as ever - a very clear explanation]

I'm now doing what you say - but I am not clear where this leaves the
idea of a video clip or movie played directly, i.e. not in a player
object. Maybe I should simply forget about it. As far as I can see,
my player object is playing a QT file (external to the player) not a
clip - is this right? Also, is the player object the only way to play
a movie? I didn't read this into the Transcript dictionary's entry
for the 'play' command, which doesn't mention player objects at all.

Still interested

Graham