why won't my videoclip play?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 15:51:01 EST 2002

More newbie blues -

On a Mac (OS 9.2.2) I imported a video clip into a stack - it was a
little QT movie which plays fine in the QT Player. I then tried to
play it from the Application Overview and also via the message box.
In both cases I got a black rectangle on the card of the top stack,
and then some white nonsense letters flashing in the black rectangle
for longer than the original movie duration. And no sound. What did I
do wrong?

TIA

Graham