VS: Mac RunRev can't open Win .rev file...

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Dec 9 15:37:01 EST 2002

Hey Rob,

My PC-using students have been wondering this also... so you say the steps
are:

(1)  Launch Rev (on the Mac)
(2)  Open the message box
(3)  type "open stack "StackName" (or some such thing)

??

BTW, I tried resetting the creator/file types info using DropInfo but that
still didn't do the trick, so perhaps the problem is more than just that?

Regards,

Judy