Foregroundcolor and chunk formatting in general

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Mon Dec 9 09:31:01 EST 2002

How do I remove any chunk-specific coloring that may exist in a field?

   set the textColor of char 1 to -1 of me to empty   ???

How do I remove other chunk-specific formatting?

   set the textFont of char 1 to -1 of me to empty
   set the textStyle of char 1 to -1 of me to plain

Note that, if the FIELD's textStyle is bold, then I want to revert to that.

-- D