Create Image, Hide Image

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Dec 8 21:18:00 EST 2002

To vary the responses you have so far, how about checking to see if
image "Holder" exists first and only creating it if it isn't there
already. Then you are covered for all possibilities. I have also added
a send command so that the whole stack is not frozen for the 3 seconds
delay.

on mouseUp
   answer file empty
   put it into thisPict
   if there is not an image "Holder" then
     create invisible image "Holder"
     set the rect of it to the rect of fld pictFld
     set the lockLoc of it to true
   end if
   set the filename of image "Holder" to thisPict
   show image "Holder"
   send "choose browse tool" to me in 1 tick
   send hideImage to me in 3 seconds
end mouseUp

on hideImage
   hide image "Holder"