Forced Quit in Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Dec 5 16:57:01 EST 2002

Graham,

I'm not sure, but can you see if you get a "closestackrequest" message to
the current card? It's possible that Windows may just "request" Rev to
close...

As far as "print from the Finder" is concerned, you can do this by
right-clicking a file in the desktop and choosing "Print" (at least under
Win2k and XP)...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com