X-serve & Revolution

Carsten Levin carstenlist at itinfo.dk
Thu Dec 5 14:09:01 EST 2002

If we are talking about Apples Xserve with Mac OS X 10.1.5, or 10.2.2 it
will indeed run Revolution as usual.
Its a full Mac OS X with some modifications to make it run more efficient as
a server. A lot of the modifications are just different settinges (not so
many graphic effects). And the application set is slightly different ... no
iMovie etc.

Therefore Revolution will of course run just as fine as on any other Mac OS
X. If you can stand working in the room ... the Xserve rack is terrible
noisy, but a fine server. Its so noisy that its practically impossible to
work in the same room.

If its another product called Xserve you are reffering to, then I apologize
for the misunderstanding.

Best regards

Carsten