CGI Darwin and Rev

Tim tim11 at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 29 02:42:01 EDT 2002

After following the cgi thread, I successfully created the obligatory "Hello
World" cgi script. However after experimenting further with "get URL
tURLArticlePath",  I realized that the server (local Apache runing on OS X
10. 1.5) would return an empty string. I'm wondering whether this is because
of it being an unsupported feature of the Darwin version of the MetaCard
engine, or is it something much more arcane? I should add that locally,
using the Rev environment this works without a hitch. If any sapient
CGI/Rev/Apache/Pearl-knowing guru could explain why, I'd be...

TIA,
--
Tim