Icon error/use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #640

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Wed Aug 28 08:33:01 EDT 2002

Hi Robert and Josh,

Your Solution Worked!  Thanks!!  The www.html-helper.com web site was very
helpful and provides some interesting tools.  I downloaded Icon Studio and
found that using the 32 x 32 size icon at 16 color setting, I could
successfully create an ico file compatible for a Rev standalone exe.

I did not find a feature (yet) in Icon Studio that allowed you to import an
image file to convert to an icon... for this I used Icon Grabber (available
for free at download.com) to import a BMP file and convert to .ico format.
You can then import the .ico file into Icon Studio for final tweaking.  Cool
application.  This has saved me a lot of time.

Thanks Again,
Mike

Mike Brown
Cyber-NY Interactive