obtain file version info under Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Aug 26 15:52:00 EDT 2002

Sorry, Brad... I don't know how to get at that data. I would suspect that
this information is in the binary header data of each executable, and that
NetOctopus (and the like) find the path to the executables on a PC by
looking in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT and following the "shell" path to the file
extension's owner.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com