Using Revolution for server-side scripts

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 26 14:13:01 EDT 2002

Wouldn't it be great if the Revolution/MetaCard engine (and necessary
libraries) could be part of a major Linux distribution like Red Hat so that
Apache would be ready to process rev scripts by default? I know that
because of the legalities it can't happen, but just let me dream please.

~Roger Eller