Some Stacks Won't Open in Finder in OS X?

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Aug 26 11:52:01 EDT 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002  Sarah Reichelt
<sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:

(snip)

> Another option is to make sure that the filetype & creator codes are
> set correctly. In the User contributions section of the Rev website, I
> posted an AppleScript droplet called Rev Droplet File Type Converter,
> that can do this for you.

I encountered a maybe related problem, where Sarah Reichelt's "Rev
Droplet" proved to be valuable. It concerns the transfer of stacks
created with the Windows version of Metacard 2.4.3 to the latest MacOSX
of Metacard.

As there may be similar problems with transferring Rev files from
Windows to MacX  (I did so far not have time to explore this) I cite my
post here to the Metacard list: