OSX and Application Menu

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Mon Aug 26 08:14:01 EDT 2002

Hi-ya all,

I'm trying to add Preferences to the Application menu in OSX (First
menu before the File Menu), just below the 'About' menu.  Went through
the documentation but can't seem to be able to add more than one item
to the the Application menu, strangely accomplished by adding to the
Help menu (I guess for cross-platform compatibility, as per the docs).

How can I add a Command Q to the Quit in the OSX Application menu
*(currently it automatically appears, but without the command-key
equivalent)?

How can I add a Preferences menu, under my about box, in the OSX
Application menu?  Can I more menu choices to this menu?

(I keep having long dry spells away from Rev but love it when I come
back, apologies if  this has been covered earlier (I had a quick hunt
in the List archives).

  Any help would be appreciated,

M@
Matt Denton