Reports DataPro, Rev, and Blender3D

Bruce Lewis gbrucelewis at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 26 06:01:01 EDT 2002

At 10:27 PM -0500 8/25/02, Brad Allen wrote:

>I agree. I would buy such a product if it were priced in the $100 range.

Reports has always been a high-priced product (except perhaps for the very
first release).

Current prices are $249.99 U.S. for **each** of the four components, $1,000
altogether (although we may only be talking about two or three of the
components). Upgrades are $149.99 each (though there is a single $149.99
upgrade of "Office", which I believe has all the other components). I've
paid this kind of price several times over the years (with no reduction for
small site licences).

How much royalty would have to be added to the base price of the product if
it were licenced for Revolution?

Revolution should do their own.

Regards,

Bruce