Dist Builder Busted

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Aug 25 08:46:01 EDT 2002

>What are you using Rob?

I'm running Mac OS9, Troy.

My situation is a little more complicated than I first described: I
was testing and editing the stack in Rev 1.5A7 and then replacing the
stack in my Rev 1.1.1 folder, where I was building the standalone.

I believe twice I tried rebuilding the standalone without removing
the stack and reselecting it.  I recall thinking, "what is
this...AppleScript?  Is Rev looking for an internal file id instead
of the stack name?".  I know I have experienced the "Building
distribution..." to nowhere behavior that Mark described.  I don't
believe it has happened since I habitually deleted & reselected the
stack.

Perhaps Mark's experience will shed some light on this.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company