revPrintText function...

John jburtt at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 25 01:19:01 EDT 2002

In writing a printing handler, I prefer using the revPrintText
function because it allows the use of the header and footer
parameters. But, I'm having trouble formatting the textFont and
textSize attributes. I first place the text into a field where I set
the font, size, and color. Then, I put the htmlText of that field
into a variable. When I look at the htmlText I see that it does not
contain reference to the textFont, textSize, or textColor tags. When
printed, it seems to print in the system's default settings - not the
settings that I set for the field. I tried adding the font tags in my
handler, but it still doesn't print in the font I specified. Is it
possible to specify the font and size? If so, How?

John