Newbies

Mark Paris mparis at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 13:14:01 EDT 2002

Well, in April I put up this forum, which got little posting, though I only
mentioned it once to the list.  But it is definitely geared towards newbies,
and it would be great to see some tutorials posted to it.  And if some
Revmasters out there would care to peruse it, newbies could post questions
there as well.

Mark