Rendering Text in Rev and OSX

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Thu Aug 22 22:24:01 EDT 2002

Hello all,

This is a [Q] for the Rev Team:

will the next version support the true text rendering in OSX?
Apparently there are now hooks for non- cocoa apps to get the correct
and proper font imaging.   Is this difficult and/or is it coming?

Is the pulsing Aqua objects and Drawers on the way too?  All of these
I'm trying to simulate, with little or no luck.  OS 10.2 changes
everything (looks even better now!), so I guess its best to let the OS
handle it anyway.

Just wondering if this is an anticipated upgrade in OSX land,

Many thanks

M@
Matt Denton