If it equals?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 14:13:01 EDT 2002

--- Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Am I the only one that sees these regular
> expressions as cool?  :-)

No you're not, and I'm very much looking forward to
the expanded support in RunRev 1.5, so I can easily
handle XML files with this feature.
(grabbing what's between two tags, further decomposing
that hierarchically,... *drool*)

It's just a bit intimidating to people who see them
the first time. I remember being amazed and puzzled at
the same time, until I got a book on perl, and wih a
little imagination, a lot was revealed :-)

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)