makeSMF

UDI eudio at chabashira.co.jp
Wed Aug 21 02:36:00 EDT 2002

Klaus Major wrote:
>I just need a nice UI for the kids...

Response time may become an issue.
If it is XCMD, usable in a game...

BCE wrote:
>I found a site here that looks similar, but I'm not sure.

There is such a "music description language" a lot to community of
Windows and UNIX. I think that all ancestors are "MML" of "BASIC". ( It
is old days.. the times of 8 bits machines )

In xTalk community, a Play sentence of HyperTalk is popular. There are
some legacies. Therefore I simulated it.

Because I added expansion of music, I feel that it became complicated
specification disappointing. But a basis is a Play sentence. It is
HyperTalk!

UDI
eudio at chabashira.co.jp
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/UDI/